Clogged Drain Las Vegas NV
You don’t have to work alone to face a clogged drain. Las Vegas, NV company JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning has over 30 years of experience in the industry. As one of the best plumbers in the area, we understand what our clients need. Clogged drains are par for the course, and our fleet of equipped trucks are prepared to handle clogs of all shapes and sizes. Don’t take a shower in a puddle of water or fight doing dishes in a clogged sink drain. Schedule immediate services with a team of plumbers you can depend on to keep your system working well for years.
What Can Clog Drains?
Drains are designed for the flow of water. When other debris falls into the drain, clogs can easily occur. Some of the most common causes involve:
- Humans and animals shed hair regularly. In the shower and tub, the hair often falls down into the drain. Over time, this can build up—but it can also catch other substances on the way down and cause a clog. Keeping hair from a clogged drain in Las Vegas, NV doesn’t take much. Purchase a small guard or regularly clean the drain to prevent buildup.
- Food plays a role in kitchen drain clogs. If you let pasta, rice, or other items fall down the drain, they may expand, stick in crevices, and create a problem. The smell and the slow draining may start to cause serious problems and require professional intervention. A garbage disposal or drain sieve can reduce the risk of food clogs in the kitchen.
- While we think of soap as a water soluble substance, it can buildup in pipes. Especially in environments with hard water, soap doesn’t dissolve as well, and it may linger in pipe systems. The residue will build and can create a serious clog in any drain. Liquid and alcohol-based soaps can reduce the risk of a clog, while bar soaps and cream- or oil-based soaps may cause problems.
- All oils, butters, animal fats, greases, and fatty substances can easily build up in pipes. Never pour bacon fat or pan drippings down the sink. Instead, pour fats into a suitable container for the trash after it has cooled.
- Other materials. In addition to these common household substances, you should never pour paints, clay, or hazardous waste down a drain. These substances may not dissolve completely and can quickly cause buildups that require serious plumbing work to repair. If you’re unsure about any substance, do a quick online search for appropriate disposal methods to reduce your risk of a clogged drain in Las Vegas, NV.
Hydro-Jetting Services for Clogged Drains
For serious blockages, we may recommend our hydro-jetting services for clogged drains in Las Vegas, NV. Our plumbers offer this treatment for major sewer and septic line clogs that lead to widespread problems. Hydro-jetting is a technique for clearing clogged drains without chemicals. Instead, we use water pressure to force debris and buildup from the pipes to prevent home backups.
If you need hydro-jetting services, choose a qualified company to conduct the cleaning. Proper hydro-jetting requires just the right amount of force to release the debris without harming the piping system. At JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning, our plumbers are trained and qualified to perform the work they do on every job. We take every factor into consideration, including the cost, effectiveness, and environmental impact. Count on us to deliver fantastic results for any clogged drain in Las Vegas, NV.
Receive On-Call Clogged Drain Services as Needed
Clogged drains can develop over time, or they can happen immediately. If you suddenly notice a problem with any of the drains in your home, you need to count on a plumber to show up on time and prepared. Our team is available 24 hours a day for emergency services. If you notice a problem on the weekend or over a holiday, trust these specialists to deliver high-quality service regardless of the time.
For a clogged drain in Las Vegas, NV, we can usually fix it on the same day we conduct an inspection. A plumber will come out to your property, use the latest technology to pinpoint the exact location of the clog, and recommend a course of action. We’ll always consider your budget and needs as we explore solutions for any plumbing call. In some cases, we may need to reschedule for a more invasive look at your plumbing system. If so, we’ll give you all the information you need to remain comfortable in your home or office until we complete the repair.
Services Beyond Clogged Drains at JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning
Our company can handle plumbing issues of all shapes and sizes. Whether you need a water heater replaced before we arrive or you’re looking for the source of a leak, we specialize in commercial and residential plumbing work. JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning stays current with local and federal code requirements for plumbing, and we often work with contractors on new constructions and remodeling projects.
In addition to troubleshooting clogged drains in Las Vegas, NV, our team offers new fixture and equipment installations, repair work for plumbing components, garbage disposal services, and sump pump maintenance. We always look for the simplest answer first, and we give our customers all of the information needed to make informed decisions about their plumbing systems. Discover us on Facebook to stay current with our latest developments.
Eliminate Your Clogged Drains Today
Some clogged drains are more of a nuisance than a plumbing emergency. However, they can easily cross the line. Don’t wait to address a deteriorating problem with your sink, tub, or shower drains. We’re only a phone call away any time of day or night. For more than just clogged drains, Las Vegas, NV residents can contact our service department at (702) 227-5622.
Beyond these location-specific drain problems, our company handles more serious concerns, such as sewer drain clogs. If you notice any standing water outside storm drains or drain problems throughout your home, let us know.
Connect With Us
NV Contractor’s Lic. #78722, #78723
Air conditioning Repairs
Nothing ruins a hot day in the desert like an air conditioning unit that is not working. We can help you keep you and your family cool during the long hot Vegas summers!
From leaky pipes, clogged drains or worn out water heaters, we can services to fix any problem you can throw our way. When it comes to plumbing, we are the experts.
Don’t wait for a problem to arise. Our service techs are available to do regular preventive maintenance on your systems – to ensure all is working when you need them.