When it comes to plumbing issues, it is easy to want to try and fix the problem by yourself. You may start with Googling “How to unclog a drain?” and try the first thing that comes up. Well, that is a great thing to try and do.
If you want to try and unclog your drain without having to call in a plumber, then there are some things that you can do.
- Pour a pot of boiling water down the drain
- Dump in about ½ cup of baking soda and let it sit there for a few minutes
- Pour 1 cup of vinegar and 1 cup of hot water on top of the baking soda
- Cover the drain for about 5-10 minutes
- Flush one more time with boiling water
It is not always easy to get rid of the clogged drain. When you do not have any luck, then you need to consider getting a plumber to help you. JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning can help you get the results that you desperately want. They will be able to unclog your drain, and they can do it for a competitive price.
If you have a clogged drain, there is only one place that you should call. Call JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning—your Las Vegas air conditioning company—today!