House Plumbing System Inspection and Maintenance
With regular maintenance you will prevent small problems from becoming big problems and ensure optimal performance of your comfort system.
- Lower Utility Bills
- Extended Equipment Life
- Fewer Repairs and Breakdowns
- Improved System Reliability
- Increased Operations of Plumbing System
- Peace of Mind for you and your Family
23-Point Whole House Plumbing Inspection/Maintenance
- Inspect Complete Plumbing System for General Condition
- Test Water System Pressure
- Inspect Visible Water Supply System for Leaks
- Inspect Visible Water Supply System for Corrosion and Wear
- Inspect Visible Water Drain System for Leaks
- Inspect Visible Water Drain System for Corrosion and Wear
- Inspect Gas Supply System for Leaks or Corrosion
- Inspect and Clean Standard Aerators (if necessary)
- Inspect and Test Faucets for Proper Operation
- Inspect and Test Faucets for Leaks
- Inspect and Test Tanks for Leaks and Corrosion
- Inspect and Test All Visible Drains
- Visual Inspection of Exposed Piping
- Inspect Water Heater for Visible Leaks
- Inspect Water Heater Connections for Corrosion
- Inspect Water Heater Flex Lines for Corrosion
- Inspect Water Heater Shut-Off for Corrosion
- Inspect Water Heater Shut-Off for Leaks
- Inspect Emergency Water Shut-Off for Corrosion
- Inspect Emergency Water Shut-Off for Leaks
- Inspect Water Heater T&P Safety Valve
- Inspect Exposed Water Heater Venting
- Flush Water Heater and Refill
Call JMAC today to learn more about all of our services.
Connect With Us
NV Contractor’s Lic. #78722, #78723
Air conditioning Repairs
Nothing ruins a hot day in the desert like an air conditioning unit that is not working. We can help you keep you and your family cool during the long hot Vegas summers!
From leaky pipes, clogged drains or worn out water heaters, we can services to fix any problem you can throw our way. When it comes to plumbing, we are the experts.
Don’t wait for a problem to arise. Our service techs are available to do regular preventive maintenance on your systems – to ensure all is working when you need them.