Toilet Repair Las Vegas NV
If you notice your toilet constantly running, you may need toilet repair. Las Vegas, NV property owners know they can come to JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning for prompt and satisfactory service. Toilets are one of the primary plumbing appliances in homes and offices. Without a running toilet, family members or employees suffer. Our company has 30 years of experience in the industry, and we’ve handled all types of toilet troubles. When jiggling the handle stops working or your toilet starts cutting off and on, schedule an appointment with the experts in toilet repair at JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning.
Some of the Most Common Toilet Problems
Most home and business owners know the basic troubleshooting tricks, including using a plunger and changing out components in the tank, but other problems may require a professional. Call JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning for any service involving toilet repair in Las Vegas, NV and the surrounding areas. We routinely help customers with problems like:
- Constant running. When toilets leak, they don’t always cause a puddle on your bathroom floor. Instead, the valve that allows water to move from the tank into the bowl may need repair. Constant running and slow leaks, however, may require a different sort of repair work. Contact our office for more information about troubleshooting your running toilet.
- You may not always remedy a clogged toilet with plunging. If this doesn’t alleviate the clog or you must unclog your toilet repeatedly, you may have a problem farther down the system. Avoid using liquid plumbing products to try to alleviate the problem, as you may damage your pipes. Contact our team for toilet repair in Las Vegas, NV. We have the technology to locate and remove the clog without damaging your existing pipes.
- Many of our customers contact us if they own older properties with plumbing that hasn’t been changed in decades. These toilets may still flush, but they may waste more water than necessary and cost you more money over time. We have a full range of energy efficient toilets, and our trained plumbers can often remove your old toilet, install a new one, and haul off the old unit in the same day. We’re committed to providing our customers with high-quality installation services for new and old constructions.
Some of our customers don’t do their own troubleshooting for toilet repair in Las Vegas, NV, and that’s okay, too. We understand that messing with the inner workings of a toilet may seem unappealing to some home and business owners. Call us with a description of the problem, and we’ll start working on a solution that matches the problem and budget.
Experience and Dedication in Your Local Plumber
If you’re new to the Las Vegas valley or you’ve lived here for years, we welcome you to the JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning service style. As a service-based business, we understand the importance of expertise and customer service. When you contact us for toilet repair in Las Vegas, NV, you can trust our professional team to treat you like family. From our fair and accurate estimates to informing you about our latest specials, we want to earn your business for years to come.
Our team has more than 30 years of plumbing experience and a commitment to treating each service call with the same level of care and support. Whether you need emergency services at 3:00 a.m. on a Saturday or you’re scheduling a routine inspection, you’ll love working with our team of reliable professionals. Your comfort, safety, and satisfaction matter to us. Check out our Facebook page to see current updates and specials.
Toilet Maintenance and More
One of the best ways to avoid toilet repair in Las Vegas, NV is to schedule regular maintenance services with our company. During a routine inspection, we’ll look over all of the major components of your plumbing and identify any existing problems. Early warning signs can save you from costly repair work later. The following toilet maintenance activities and best practices may keep your appliance running well:
- Only use recommended cleaning products. Some strong chemical cleaners may wear down the parts on your toilet more quickly, and they may void your warranty.
- Check the rinse holes in the bowl. If you experience slow flowing water when you flush, you may have clogged rinse holes. You can use a small piece of wire (such as a coat hanger) to unclog the holes. If that doesn’t work, contact a professional plumber for more advice.
- Never stand or sit on the tank. Some people use a toilet as a step ladder in the bathroom to reach high spaces. Doing so may harm the structure and contribute to toilet problems.
- Don’t flush non-recommended items. The toilet isn’t the right disposal outlet for makeup, clay, paint, plastic, feminine hygiene products, or paper towels. If it’s not waste or toilet paper, dispose of it elsewhere. However, we understand children sometimes flush things they shouldn’t. Contact us for toilet repair in Las Vegas, NV if you suspect something foreign in your toilet drain pipes.
With proper maintenance, a new energy efficient toilet should serve your family or your office well for years to come. A toilet is a necessity in any building, and JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning is here to ensure yours runs effectively over time. As your go-to resource for toilet repair in Las Vegas, NV, we’ll handle every plumbing problem—no matter how difficult.
Let Us Keep Your Plumbing in Top Shape
The next time you need plumbing services, remember one of the top plumbers in the Las Vegas valley. Serving Henderson, Boulder City, Las Vegas, and Paradise, our fleet of fully-equipped plumbing vehicles and trusted professionals are ready to serve you on any plumbing call. We handle new construction plumbing installations as well as repairs and replacements. For toilet repair, Las Vegas, NV locals can reach our team at (702) 227-5622.
Connect With Us
NV Contractor’s Lic. #78722, #78723
Air conditioning Repairs
Nothing ruins a hot day in the desert like an air conditioning unit that is not working. We can help you keep you and your family cool during the long hot Vegas summers!
From leaky pipes, clogged drains or worn out water heaters, we can services to fix any problem you can throw our way. When it comes to plumbing, we are the experts.
Don’t wait for a problem to arise. Our service techs are available to do regular preventive maintenance on your systems – to ensure all is working when you need them.