Water Heater Installation Las Vegas NV
For water heater installation, Las Vegas, NV residents know who to call. JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning has a reputation for excellence. With over 30 years of industry experience, you’ll appreciate our expertise, fair pricing, and efficiency. A quality water heater can serve your home well for over a decade. From choosing the right unit to installing and maintaining it year after year, count on our service crew to offer complete care for any water heater system you want installed. Our service department has experience in supporting all makes and models. Setup a routine maintenance plan along with your installation.
4 Signs That You Need to Replace Your Water Heater
Deciding to invest in water heater installation in Las Vegas, NV can help you save money and provide a better hot water experience. At JMAC Plumbing & Air Conditioning, we know most home and business owners want to get the most out of every water heater. Depending on the costs of repair vs. replacement, we can help you make an informed decision and choose an efficient new system. Here are the signs that commonly indicate the need for a replacement:
- The water heater is at least 10 years old. Any problems with an older unit may call for a replacement. Often, one failure leads to another in older water heaters. Home and building owners typically sign up for a same day water heater installation in Las Vegas, NV. The switch offers benefits like increased efficiency and peace of mind.
- Rust in the water. The presence of rust indicates the breakdown of metal components within the unit. If you’re not currently experiencing any leak problems, you may face that issue in the near future. Our service team will troubleshoot where the rust is coming from and make a recommendation based on your particular unit.
- Your current unit isn’t the right size for your space. We may recommend updating your unit if your current unit isn’t large enough to handle your water needs or if it’s too large. A water heater presenting other problems in addition to size inefficiency often signals the need for a new water heater installation in Las Vegas, NV. In today’s industry, professionals try to find the right solution for every space so that you benefit from hot water and lower energy bills every month.
- You’re experiencing multiple problems at once. The presence of multiple problems may indicate the need for replacement. Often, investing in a new unit is more cost effective for our customers than repairing individual parts in an aging system.
At JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning, we’re interested in earning your business for as long as you live in the Las Vegas, NV area. Our team is dedicated to providing honest plumbing insights so you can save money over time. In addition to replacement services, we also complete new construction water heater installation in Las Vegas, NV. If you’re remodeling a home or building somewhere new, we will install new units based on efficiency, local code requirements, and your budget.
Types of Water Heaters
Today, property owners have several choices for water heater installation in Las Vegas, NV. Depending on your water usage, power source, and preferences, you can choose from three main types of water heaters:
- Gas water heaters. Gas water heaters are cost effective and often feature quick recovery rates. Large families and properties with a higher need for hot water may find this a useful alternative to electric units. If you don’t already have gas lines running into your home, our technicians can install them for you. Over time, the savings you earn with a gas heating system will pay for the lines.
- Electric water heaters. Electric heaters are efficient but costly. They have a similar life expectancy as gas water heaters, but they tend to have a lower recovery rate. If you’re unwilling to invest in a gas bill or gas lines on your property, an electric water heater may make more sense.
- Tankless water heaters. A tankless water heater installation in Las Vegas, NV requires little space compared to tank storage varieties. You can choose from both gas and electric styles. Tankless units heat water as needed. They’re efficient, compact, and feature long-life expectancies, making them a popular choice in today’s market.
Depending on your property’s needs and your budget, our team can make recommendations about tank size, savings, and maintenance considerations. After our specialists come out for a water heater installation in Las Vegas, NV, we’ll also remove any old unit from the premises. You can enjoy your new water heater on the same day as your installation.
What to Look for in a Water Heater Installation Company
Some of our customers ask why they should come to a professional plumber instead of heading over to a big box store and installing a new unit on their own. You could install your own water heater, but we offer insights you may not always learn through internet research. Our team stays current with the latest trends and data on savings and unit efficiency. We often offer specials on a water heater installation in Las Vegas, NV, and all of our work is guaranteed. You’ll receive peace of mind with your investment, and you may save time and money when you work with us. If you want to get more from your water heater year after year, come to the team who knows about water heaters in the Las Vegas valley. We’re here for everyday scheduling as well as emergency appointments if you ever notice a leak or fire hazard near your unit.
Contact JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning for All Your Water Heater Needs
Count on our team of experienced plumbers to deliver high-quality service at affordable rates when you need us most. Remember us the next time you need to call a plumber. If repair isn’t an option, call JMAC Plumbing and Air Conditioning for water heater installation. Las Vegas, NV home and business owners can reach us at (702) 227-5622.
Connect With Us
NV Contractor’s Lic. #78722, #78723
Air conditioning Repairs
Nothing ruins a hot day in the desert like an air conditioning unit that is not working. We can help you keep you and your family cool during the long hot Vegas summers!
From leaky pipes, clogged drains or worn out water heaters, we can services to fix any problem you can throw our way. When it comes to plumbing, we are the experts.
Don’t wait for a problem to arise. Our service techs are available to do regular preventive maintenance on your systems – to ensure all is working when you need them.