Be Proactive To Ensure Comfort All Season Long
Here in the desert, our HVAC equipment takes a beating throughout the hot months. There is only a short window after we get to shut off our A/C before needing our heat. One of the best things you can do to ensure that your unit recovers from the heat of the summer, is to have your unit(s) set up to have a Preventative Maintenance service. By being proactive, you can eliminate worry that your unit may fail when you really need it and avoid extra costs. Regular maintenance gives you peace of mind knowing that any potential problems are discovered before they become BIG problems.
Here at JMAC Plumbing & Air, we recommend a minimum of two maintenance service calls a year, one before the heat of the summer and one after.
When you schedule a Preventative Maintenance service you can expect the technician to give your unit(s) a thorough evaluation and any necessary adjustments. At JMAC we do a full 18-point Maintenance to get your system ready for the colder weather:
18 Point HEATING Inspection & Maintenance
- Inspect air filter(s)
- Inspect thermostat operation
- Inspect burner operation
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Inspect safety controls
- Inspect fan/limit controls
- Inspect flue pipe at furnace
- Inspect wiring
- Inspect belts and pulleys (if applicable)
- Inspect flame sensor
- Inspect blower compartment
- Lubricate all moving parts (if applicable)
- Check voltage at furnace
- Check amp draws
- Check belts and pulleys (if applicable)
- Tighten loose screws on panels
- Tighten wires and wire connections
- Check temperature rise
There are many benefits of preventative maintenance, but none more important than ensuring your comfort throughout the season.
- Lower Utility Bills
- Extended Equipment Life
- Fewer Repairs and Breakdowns
- Improved System Reliability
- Increased Heating and A/C Capacity
- Provide Longer Lasting Equipment
- Peace of Mind for you and your Family
- Protects Your Investment
To reap these benefits, be sure to schedule your service today call JMAC Plumbing & Air at 702-227-5622.