Las Vegas Emergency Air Conditioning & Plumbing Repair
Proudly providing 24/7 emergency AC & plumbing repair in Las Vegas for over 30 years.
24/7 Live Answer
Licensed & Insured
Five Star Service
Comfort should never be seen as a privilege, it’s a necessity. Especially when it comes to your home or business’ air conditioning or plumbing needs, access to reliable plumbing and HVAC services is paramount to ensuring you stay comfortable. Having a reliable Las Vegas emergency AC repair service and plumbing technician is the perfect way to combat pesky HVAC and plumbing issues. Let’s face it: no matter how much preventative maintenance you complete on your home, unexpected complications are bound to occur at some point. Luckily, JMAC is here to ensure your HVAC and plumbing systems are in tip-top shape. We provide 24/7 emergency HVAC and plumbing services so that whether it’s day or night, JMAC is here to keep you comfortable.
JMAC Proudly Offers Emergency Air Conditioning Repair in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is a warm place, and without a well-functioning air conditioning system, it’s easy to become miserable in the sweltering heat. JMAC Plumbing & HVAC is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day to provide residents of Las Vegas emergency AC repair to ensure your air conditioning system is operating properly at all times. Whether it’s a faulty boiler or a faulty AC system, our experienced team is equipped and ready to provide the fix you need. We’ll discuss what complications you’re experiencing, and identify a quick and streamlined solution that will get you on track to comfort in no time. JMAC believes in providing speedy solutions, at any time of the year and any time of the day.
Give us a call if your HVAC system is experiencing any of these issues:
- Dirty air filters: When air filters become too dirty, they block the distribution of air to the home. Air filters should be ideally replaced at least once to twice a year to keep air quality clean and the HVAC operating as it should.
- Thermostat malfunctioning: If you notice that the air temperature doesn’t change when the thermostat is modified, a bigger issue may be present.
- Irregular temperature distribution: Ideally, your air conditioning system should distribute air to the space evenly based on your preferred temperatures. If you notice that parts of the home are substantially warmer or colder than others areas, the HVAC system may need to be serviced.
- Blowing out warm/cold air inappropriately: When using your air conditioner, no one wants to deal with warm air blowing out when it’s hot outside or cold air blowing when it’s colder out. This could be a sign that your AC needs a tune-up.
- Strange/unusual noises: Strange noises coming from the AC unit are often a sign of mechanical wear and tear, meaning that the system needs to be looked at. Especially when considering the importance of preventative maintenance, a small noise shouldn’t be neglected over time. Ignoring strange noises is a simple way to increase repair costs down the road, so give us a call!
- Leaking unit: If you notice that your AC unit is leaking, contact JMACl right away. Leaks are not a standard feature of any AC unit, and can quickly cause damage and create mold around the unit and to your space’s foundation.
JMAC is the Trusted 24/7 Emergency Service Plumber in Las Vegas NV
Plumbing issues are no laughing matter: once leaks and complications occur it can be a race against the clock to prevent a larger-scale issue within your home. For commercial spaces, a plumbing issue could lead to lost profits and major disruption in operations. Many seemingly minor plumbing issues could lead to serious flooding, which is why calling JMAC is so important. Plumbing emergencies can happen at any point in the day, which is why JMAC is here to provide our 24/7 emergency plumbing services. Whether you’re experiencing a leaky sink faucet or a full-blown septic emergency, JMAC is here to provide a quick solution no matter how big or small the problem might be.
Give us a call if you’re experiencing any of these plumbing issues:
- Dripping faucets: while dripping faucets may seem like a minor issue rather than an emergency, they could be a symptom of a larger issue within the plumbing system.
- Leaky pipes: Similar to a dripping faucet, a leaky pipe is a bad sign of underlying issues within your plumbing infrastructure and can cause issues within the foundation of the space.
- Running toilets: A toilet that doesn’t stop running can be irritating for both residential and commercial spaces. Even worse, a running toilet can waste energy and drive utility bills upward.
- Low water pressure: Low water pressure is often caused by a build-up of debris like oil, grease, dirt, sand, food, and other foreign objects. These pollutants can block pipes and cause fractures to the main water lines, which could be costly if not addressed promptly.
- Broken sewer line: A broken sewer line can seriously compromise your home or business’s foundation and cause costly repairs down the line. Signs of a broken sewer line include sewage backup, foul odors, slow drainage, and mold.
- Slow or clogged drains: If water isn’t draining in a prompt manner, there could be a build-up of debris that could potentially lead to a broken sewer line. If your water isn’t draining properly, give JMAC a call!
- Sump pump failure: When a sump pump is not operating properly, potential flooding is common. Flooding is often seen as a worst-case scenario, with exorbitant repairs on the horizon. As soon as your sump pump shows signs of wear and tear, you should have the pump looked at immediately.
- Emergency hot water heater replacement: Hot water is a necessity for numerous parts of our day, which is why JMAC is here to replace your water heaters 24/7.
Call JMAC Plumbing & HVAC for 24/7 Plumbing & Air Conditioning Needs
When an emergency occurs in your home, you need an experienced opinion. JMAC boasts numerous years of customer experience and is happy to discuss solutions based on your home’s needs and your preferred budget. JMAC provides service to both residential and commercial spaces and has extensive experience in addressing HVAC and plumbing emergencies in both of those areas. Emergencies can happen at any time, and JMAC is happy to clear up complications as soon as possible. JMAC Plumbing & HVAC services are here to help when you need it the most. Contact JMAC Plumbing & HVAC to talk to an experienced technician today!