Main Sewer Line Inspection & Repair
Proudly providing main sewer line inspections and repairs for over 30 years.
24/7 Live Answer
Licensed & Insured
Five Star Service
If you’re experiencing a clogged or broken main sewer line, don’t fret: the JMAC Plumbing & HVAC team of experienced plumbing technicians is here to help and provide an expedited solution. An optimized sewage system is not only a matter of comfort but of your safety. Our licensed plumbing technicians are equipped and ready 24/7 to provide Las Vegas residents with an informed solution to sewer complications. Contact JMAC Plumbing & HVAC today to learn more!
Have a Clogged Main Sewer Line? JMAC Plumbing & HVAC is Here to Help!
While many might not think of their main sewer line as a major fixture within a home, once it begins experiencing issues, finding a solution needs to happen as soon as possible. That’s why JMAC Plumbing is here around the clock so that your water line can be restored to its full operation promptly. We’ll discuss what issues you may be facing, identify the underlying problem, and find a quick fix that will work for your long-term needs. JMAC Plumbing & HVAC will unclog your main sewer line and fix or replace any broken, corroded, or collapsed sewer pipes.
What Causes a Clogged Main Sewer Line?
When you’re faced with a clogged main sewer line, a speedy solution is what you need the most. Many homeowners and business owners are shocked to find their main sewer line to be broken without knowing what factors led to the issue. Luckily, by knowing what typically causes a clogged main sewer line, you can better identify the signs of a broken or clogged line. Some of the most common causes of main sewer line complications include:
- Corrosion: Depending on when the home or building was built, corrosion is a natural part of the space getting older. Sewer pipes will deteriorate and break over time, which can cause sections of the main water line to restrict water flow and potentially collapse.
- Blockage: If water flow has become prohibited or restricted in some way, one of the most common causes is a buildup of grease or debris over time. When JMAC unclog the sewer line, we check for any buildup to eliminate these foreign objects and restore the line to proper efficiency.
- Bellied pipes: Have you noticed that a section of your water line has started to sink? This can happen due to the condition of the surrounding soil or ground, which could potentially lead to a valley that collects waste and debris.
- Leaking joints: The seals between pipes are responsible for maintaining that water flows as it should, but if these joints begin to leak, we have a problem. When these seals leak, water can escape into the area surrounding your pipeline, which can cause further damage to the water line and surrounding framework.
- Roots surrounding the main line: When roots or trees grow and invade the location of your sewer pipes, these interruptions can prevent water line cleaning, leading to the pipe becoming damaged over time.
- Broken/cracked/collapsed pipes: Even if you keep your sewer lines in tip-top shape, a broken or cracked pipe is likely to pop up at some point or another. The pipes can be damaged due to frozen ground, house settling, or even shifting soil.
- Off-grade water lines: Unless you purchase a brand-new property, it’s likely that the existing water lines and pipes were constructed before you began using them. When these popes are constructed with outdated or substandard materials, corrosion and deterioration are natural.